I Love Cookies Too E-Liquid by Mad Hatter 30ml (3 x 10ml): 6mg
- Out of stock
I Love Cookies Too E-Liquid by Mad Hatter 30ml (3 x 10ml)
I Love Cookies from Mad Hatter Juice is a delicious layered cookie crumble, drizzled with caramel and strawberry jam, and dunked in an ice cold glass of milk!
70 VG/30 PG
We are currently offering free UK delivery (1st class signed for) on all orders over £19.99.
- Orders received before 2pm (UK time), Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day, subject to stock availability.
- Orders placed after 2pm (UK time) will be dispatched on the next working day, subject to stock availability.
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm (UK time) on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
The majority of deliveries require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained.
If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if this is more convenient for you.
All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
For international orders, please choose your geographical zone when checking out. Again, we will endeavour to dispatch your goods as soon as we possibly can via a tracked/signed for (dependent on destination) Royal Mail delivery option.
If your order has not arrived within 5 working days (UK orders) and 14 working days (non-UK orders) please contact us quoting your order number in all correspondence.
The buyer should inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the seller within 7 working days of delivery via email (email@example.com), if the goods are damaged or if items are missing/incorrect. If the buyer fails to do so the buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Consumable components such as clearomizers, tanks, e-liquid, atomizers, cartridges, coils and drip tips cannot be refunded for sanitary reasons. These components could never be resold due to our strict quality control guidelines, so cannot be refunded.
Any faulty item returned to us will be tested prior to sending a replacement. Please allow 14 days for a replacement to be issued. Where goods are indeed found to be faulty, we will bear your costs of returning the product(s) in question to us. Where returned goods are found to be damaged/faulty due to the buyer's fault/negligence the buyer will be liable for the cost of the goods and no refund or replacement will be offered.
- No refund can be offered on any used items.
- No Refund can be granted more than 14 days after purchase.
- We cannot provide a refund if the product is damaged and this was not reported upon receipt.
- We may refuse the right to a refund if we have provided you with replacement parts.
Returns should be sent to 'Tank Puffin, 240 High Street, Epping, Essex, CM16 4AP'. Please include the dispatch note and indicate which items are being returned for refund. You will be refunded to your original method of payment within 14 calendar days of our receipt of the cancelled items. Please choose a signed for/tracked delivery option with adequate insurance.
For details on how to cancel your entire contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, please read our 'Terms and Conditions'.
We use the industry leading internet payment company WorldPay to protect your card details and protect you and us from fraud. For millions of people around the world, WorldPay is the way to pay - trusted and secure. WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small. WorldPay provides a secure connection to your card issuer, without itself holding information regarding the goods or services you have ordered. The following outlines the how you can make a payment through the WorldPay Payment Service and how we deal with the transaction.
How does the WorldPay Payment Service work?
- A shopper visits an e-commerce website and selects the items that they would like to buy.
- The shopper then proceeds to the merchant's checkout with their shopping basket. This generates a summary description of the purchase that is sent to WorldPay for payment processing. This submission is often referred to as the "purchase token".
- The shopper is redirected to WorldPay's secure server where they are presented with a series of payment pages, enabling them to choose their payment method and enter their payment details.
- WorldPay records the shopper's payment details against the details submitted in the purchase token to produce a transaction.
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk